If you need a natural remedy for weight loss, normalization of digestive, immune, endocrine and other body systems, you can use the product from the category of superfoods, his name – hemp fiber. There are also many different CBD products that can be used effectively. If you are not sure about: does CBD help you sleep?, the answer is yes. Only you need to choose the right drug with CBD.
Useful properties of hemp fibre:
- Replenishment of microelements and vitamins deficiency.
- Normalization of intestinal function, elimination of dysbiosis, including that caused by taking antibiotics.
- Prevention of hemorrhoids and colon cancer.
- Reducing the risk of obesity due to low glycemic index and ensuring a long feeling of satiety. Help with weight control.
- Lowering blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Normalization of bile outflow.
- Detoxification of the body.
- Improvement of skin, hair and nails.
- Anti-parasitic properties.
And all these benefits have been forgotten and leveled over the past 50-60 years. Hemp was completely undeservedly wearing a stamp of something harmful. Marijuana was recognized as a dangerous substance for health, and the cultivation of plants in every possible way stopped. However, earlier the spectrum of application of the plant was stunningly wide. Textile and food industry, cosmetology and medicine – there was a place for hemp everywhere.
The attitude towards cannabis is changing today. The undoubted benefits of the vitamin-rich, microelements, essential amino acids and polyunsaturated fats of cannabis are appreciated. Seeds, oil, flour and flakes are sold as nutritional supplements. An additional advantage of such food is the absence of gluten. That is, even people with celiac disease can get the full range of useful properties.
Important: Fibres are dietary fibres. There are a lot of useful substances in them, but there are no cannabinoids. Only technical hemp is used as a food additive. This means that there is so little THC in it that it has no effect.
Fiber hemp: benefits and harms
Since fiber has much more useful properties than not, let’s start with the pros. Fiber can be purchased in two versions: in the form of flour and in the form of flakes. There are a lot of recipes for the use of hemp fibre, but in general, how to take hemp fibre, decides the cook himself. Usually it is added to porridge, salads, soups, etc. just as a spice just before eating. Sometimes they cook cereal porridge out of cereals, following the example of oatmeal.
Now about the benefits of such additives. By the way, 1-2 tablespoons a day will be enough.
- Chlorophyll. Vegetable analogue of human hemoglobin. People suffering from hematopoiesis or anaemia should include fiber in their diet.
- Magnesium. This element increases stress resistance and calms the nervous system, if the work is associated with emotional stress, hemp fiber is indispensable.
- Protein. It is necessary for the structure of muscle mass, so all who experience intense physical activity, children during growth and people over 50 years old should take fiber.
- Carbohydrates with low glycemic index. They are absorbed very slowly and release energy gradually. For slimming hemp fibre will be very useful.
- Fibers. Actually, fiber is these very same fibers. It is they that provide a long sense of satiety, which allows you not to overeat and remain slim. Another plus is a slight emptying of the intestine.
- In addition to the above, 100 g of fiber contains a lot of useful elements. The percentage is indicated in the daily needs of the person: silicon – 100%, copper – 100%, iron – 60%, manganese – 30%, phosphorus – 29%, calcium – 19%, zinc – 13%, iodine – 12%.